Crab Leg Galore! @ Kani Doraku, Dotonbori, Osaka + A Takoyaki

After our trip to Osaka Castle, we slowly headed our way to Dotonbori. We immediately went to where the big crab is - Kani Doraku and listed our names for a table. The wait was 1.5 hour long, so I convinced Mom to try out a takoyaki place.

We queued up at a place closest to the kani restaurant called Kukuru Dotonbori. It was a really decent takoyaki place, though I believe it's not the best. This is so I could tick this off my list of things to eat here in Osaka. I hoped we had the stomachs to eat more!



So our wait reduced to a mere 15 minutes, Mom and I went back to the restaurant. We each had a different set meal so that we can sample different dishes.

A big Crab sign!

Our cute chopstick holder

Boiled crab with vinegar dip

Crab leg sashimi! One of my favorites

Grilled crab legs

Chawan mushi style - one of my favorites

Crab Gratin or crab mac and cheese was really nice too

Crab tempura - sweet and luscious!

Crab sushi was just OK

They love their miso soup here.

And finally, dessert!! The green tea was freshly mixed from the powder


Comments