Canton Deli @ Harbour City, Hong Kong

Back from my trip to Hong Kong this year, I know I've been behind a lot of posts already but I'm determined to make it up and post as much as I can remember from this trip - food wise.

This is our first ever lunch at Harbour City. This is not really the closest one next to our hotel but I think its very decent and the dumpling standard is quite high. 

My cousins did say that it is very difficult to have bad food in Hong Kong and I actually do agree to a certain extent. That being said, you can find the cuisine or food to match your budget.

For Canton Deli, I will give high marks for the dumplings and xiao long bao. I haven't had dumplings this good in a long long time and where else to have them but right here in Hong Kong. I will skip the noodles and head straight for the dumplings next time.

The dumpling skin was really paper thin and even my Grandma enjoyed it. She said that the filling had just the right amount of ginger without making the meat too game-y. So that's a thumbs up!




Comments