A Great Meetup with Family @ Dubu House Korean Restaurant, Gloria Outlets, Taoyuan, Taipei

I had an 11 hour layover in Taipei, so I took advantage of this and went out for a quick meetup with my family here. My aunt, uncle and cousin were there to pick me up for dinner. We spent the rest of the time talking the afternoon away until my flight.

The closest place there was an open air style mall, with outlet shops and restaurants. It was very hot and humid in Taipei at this time. We walked around and picked a Korean restaurant that my cousin recommended. I have to say it was a good choice. I had a few items there that I never had before.

Can't wait to come and visit Taipei again! And eat of course ;)

Our starters - seaweed, stir fried seaweed
kimchi, celery with mustard, dried seaweed
and stir fried bean sprouts

This is red rice that you wrap with the dried seaweed
along with the starters for a yummy bite

One of my favorite dishses
Seafood pancake!

This is cheese flavored soup with pork slices
Very interesting. I found this one really nice.

Not a fan of this one.
The lamb was very grassy and the soup was spicy.
I think pork or beef would have worked better.

This is a chicken and rice cake sizzling style plate with spicy paste.
Just average.

Really love this Korean fried chicken.

And another version with spicy sweet sauce. Love this too.

This was everyone's favorite. I have to agree that this was very unique.
It's an egg roll with a sweet and savory fish roe like sauce in the middle.

This was our dessert of tofu curd. My cousin and I agreed that it tasted like
the one we used to have back in Manila, though this one was more refined.

Comments