Meetup with Friends at Cheeky Monkey, Richmond

I'm finally back in Melbourne for a few months now and things are back in full swing. There are a lot of things that changed in my life so far - including a new housemate! That aside, I am feeling the cold weather miserably and sadly, no one can escape the freezing Melbourne mornings and nights. Why can't spring come soon?

For my first few weeks back in Melbourne, meeting up with friends was definitely called for. We went to Cheeky Monkey for a quick brunch. And I enjoyed this light little cup of acai and chia pudding ($10). I think nearly every cafe has something healthy like this on their menu these days which is a very different option on your regular fry-up. I suppose it is a healthy way to start the day too if you're feeling like it.



Cheeky Monkey Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments