Having Thai for Lunch @ Fomo Thai, Melbourne CBD

Friends and I frequently go to Da Rin but right next door is the somewhat newly opened Fomo Thai. At lunchtime, this smallish shop is just packed to the brim but thumbs up to its service staff for being very attentive and their kitchen for swishing out quick grub for the lunch crowd.

The one thing that caught my eye is the fried rice green curry (AUD 10.90). M and I had this along with their pad thai (AUD 11.50). Unfortunately, I found these two dishes sweeter than to what I normally like. That being said, I prefer the rice over the noodles, for sure.

Considering the other options around this street, Fomo Thai is a nice addition but I would probably order something else next time.



FOMO Thai Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


Comments