My Favorite Miso Ramen - Right Here! @ Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City

I would think that around this time, I already had my fill of ramen but I have to try one more that was recommended by my cousin who loves ramen. She claimed that this is one of the nicest ramen places in Manila and I actually agree.

I know that people have different opinions on what is the best ramen but for me, it's really about the soup base. I tend to like having miso in my soup base and this one got it just right. It's light and delicious with just the right amount of toppings. I got the small ramen with the char siu rice bowl (Php 450). My auntie was not too hungry so I gave her the rice bowl.

I would happily have a bowl of this ramen everyday...oh well, not everyday but whenever I can :)



Hokkaido Ramen Santouka Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments