An All Day Breakfast Place @ Early Bird Breakfast Club, Eastwood Mall, Libis

Let's talk about breakfast for a second. To tell you the truth, it is my favorite meal of the day simply because I can eat all that I want, knowing that I will be able to burn most of it throughout the day.

Also, who doesn't love eggs with rice or on a piece of toast with avocados or bacon or both? I miss Melbourne's brunch scene while I'm here in Manila and I'm always on the lookout for some delicious brunch style food.

My aunt and I found the Early Bird Breakfast Club here in Eastwood Mall. I really like the cute and warm ambiance of this place. Their menu is printed on newspaper, complete with all the columns and sections - very creative! If you don't like a lot of pink, this is probably not the place for you. The food here though, is also quite nice and always with a twist. For example, exhibit A - Sweet Glazed Katcino (Php 375). This is your breaded katsu with a sweet tocino glaze on garlic fried rice with a sunny side up egg on top.

Early Bird Breakfast Club Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - ZomatoEverything else on the menu actually looks enticing but just remember that nearly everything will be either too sweet or too salty (which means you will have to eat with rice, like every other Filipino food out there). It's not too bad if you are used to this sort of cuisine. Perhaps not for the Western palate but will be good to try once in a while.



Right - Sunny Salpicao (Php 345). Left - Early Bird Signature Pancakes (Php 325).


Choco Banana French Toast (Php 295)


Comments