Oh My Delicious Curry @ Laksa King, Flemington, Melbourne

I love Laksa King. What's not to love? The laksa here is great. I tell the same story over and over again. The first time I had laksa here, I finished the entire bowl, including the soup. This laksa had ruined all the other laksa's for me. So far, no laksa had even scratched the surface of the yumminess of the soup.

Mom, my cousin, his wife, my little godson and I went to lunch.

We had their delicious laksa curry with fish head (AUD 13.80) and a combination soup (AUD 10.80), vietnamese pork spring rolls (AUD 10), their belachan kangkong (water spinach AUD 15.80) and their five spice chicken ribs (AUD 18.50). We also had 2 cups of steamed rice along with the rest of the food but I only had eyes on my delicious laksa.

Laksa King Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato







Comments