Another Ramen @ Ramen Ya, Emporium Melbourne, Melbourne CBD

M and I decided to come by Emporium Melbourne for a quick lunch. It was a slow day at work and I've decided to get some Christmas cards at the Block Arcade. Soon enough, it was lunch time so instead of heading back, we stopped by the Emporium. The food court was packed to the brim so we ventured down to the lower ground level to find something to eat. M said that a friend recommended a ramen place to her and Ramen Ya looked like the only place there.

Ramen Ya is also next to a Thai place. I got confused and started looking at the wrong menu and then thought this is an odd place - Japanese place serving Thai food??? Sorry, my fault! They actually have the same serving area and ordering counters, so technically you can order any item on the Thai or Japanese menu.

For lunch, I ordered the Karaage Ramen. When my order came, the karaage was in a separate little dish next to my ramen. I always try the soup first and sad to say but HG was better. A few of the karaage pieces appeared to be slightly under cooked as well. Even though it didn't give me an upset stomach, it was still a bit freaky.

Ramen Ya Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments