A Last Delicious Meal @ Little Creatures, Fitzroy, Melbourne

Once I read that Little Creatures at Fitzroy will be closing its doors soon, I was gutted. I had so many fond memories of beer tasting and conversations over so many pints of apple cider and ale that I have lost count. That was the first pub where I actually enjoyed beer on tap and appreciated its taste and freshness.

Now that I know that there are almost a few months left before this delicious place closes its doors, I had to take my mom here, who as I came to know recently, loves beer and chips (but then who doesn't?).

We had their beer tasting set (AUD 14) with roger's amber ale, belgian pale, apple cider and furphy refreshing ale. With this of course we had a simple margherita pizza (AUD 19) and their fresh cut chips with aioli (AUD 9.50).

This is such a painful and fond farewell. I'm going to miss this place.



Little Creatures Melbourne Dining Hall Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments