Nostalgic Bliss @ The Hardware Societe, Hardware Street, Melbourne CBD

Let's stop and think about Hardware Societe for a moment here. I think my very very first post was oh so long ago and honestly, aside from the space, nothing much has changed here. The service and food are still stellar in my opinion. I always make it a point to bring friends and family over here for a good brunch. I think that they can still improve the coffee but I absolutely cannot fault the food. Very consistent and delicious EVERY SINGLE TIME. Kudos to the team!

Pork Belly (AUD 18-19), Herbed Mushrooms (AUD 17-18)

M had the pork belly with so many things in it - fried eggs, croquettes, wilted spinach. I had the vegetarian option - herbed mushrooms with poached eggs. I had this before and needless to say, I am happy to try it again. M and I split everything. The pork belly was just too much for a little lady (lucky me!). Sorry for the gloomy photo. We sat outside and well, Melbourne that day was gloomy.

Oh btw, try their green tea latte, it's nice.


The Hardware Société Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments