My Kind of Fish and Chips @ Sea Salt, Degraves St, Melbourne CBD

I love Degraves St. Who doesn't? I like that almost European street vibe, the cutesy shops, the oh-so crowded laneway that always make you bump into random people. Again, plenty of choices around this area for decent grub but at the top of my list today is Sea Salt.

Fish and Chips (AUD 10.90)
This place comes highly recommended by my cousin. He said that the food here never disappoints and they serve one of the best fish and chips in the city. Well, my place for good fish and chips is Hunky Dory and I always sort of compare other places to it.

I think I have found my fish and chips place in the city and here's why. The fish and chips single pack (AUD 10.90) is a decent sized fish, lightly battered with a good, not greasy crunch and is GBD (golden brown and delicious). The inside is moist, tender and flaky (almost fluffy) white fish. You can taste a bit of sweetness and then saltiness. It's like eating fish flavored potato crisps - one bite and you just cannot stop. Try it out for yourself.

Sea Salt Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments