Dim Sum Bar @ 1 Harbour City, Hong Kong

I love the dimsum culture. I enjoy the bustle and hustle of tables and hot trolleys cramped together. I literally cannot understand a single word of what the table next to me was saying but it's the chitter chatter plus the small plates of steamed/fried sweet/savory delights that keep me on my toes when I'm at a dimsum place. And of course, the variety is impressive as well.

While in Hong Kong, that culture is very much alive. However, it also changed a bit and now the dimsum place is merged into table service. At Dim Sum Bar, if you don't get in early, you will be left waiting outside for a long time.

There are officially two things that I like about this place - the steamed rice rolls with crispy rice nest and seafood and the custard buns. We came back here twice for breakfast. I think that is saying something.



Comments