Back Here Again @ Bowery to Williamsburg, Oliver Lane, Melbourne CBD

Since coming to Melbourne, I learned to like (and make) sandwiches. In a way, I've come to appreciate it's convenience. Believe me, grabbing a ready made sandwich to go when you only have 15 minutes between meetings is a lifesaver!

The only trouble is, it is a bit difficult to find a place with decent sandwiches. What I usually find is the normal sandwich bar, you pick and choose the somehow it tastes bland. I guess that's the reason why this joint is so popular even though it is located out of the way from the main street, it is crowded at lunch times on weekdays.



My favorite here is the Beef Wagyu Patty sandwich between two buttery brioche slices (AUD 13 all sandwiches, AUD 17 with a side) and I tend to order what's on special that day. I think I've never met a sandwich that I didn't like in this place. The special that day is fish taco in a brioche bun. And, oh, remember to make these with the baked mac and cheese. Granted, my mac and cheese is better but this is also good :). If you honestly cannot choose among all the options, I recommend the beef wagyu for the very very hungry and a light sandwich Rachel for the weight conscious.

Bowery to Williamsburg Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments