Totto Ramen @ Hell's Kitchen, New York City

New York is a haven for foodies. During my trip there, I never had a bad meal. The range is quite diverse but I'm happy to be slurping some delicious noodle soup and that's Ramen to you at Totto Ramen.



The ramen here is simply delicious. I love how thick that soup was and with that sensation that sticks in your mouth and tongue. The flavour extremely meaty and almost gelatinous. Very different from the ramen houses that is filling up all the hole in the walls in Melbourne lately.

If you were to order only one, my suggestion is to go for the curry flavoured ramen. It's quite unique with the curry flavour pooled on the bottom of the bowl. If you mixed it enough, that bowl will be all about the curry. I didn't scoop low enough, so I felt like it was just the right amount.

Totto Ramen Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments