For the Love of Food @ Sushi Hotaru, Bourke St, Melbourne CBD

For the love of food indeed. Sushi Hotaru is not a far trek from the office. As soon as I read about it, I thought that it's a good idea to try somewhere new. Honestly, I am impartial to Sakura Kaiten Sushi - it's one of my absolute favorite places to have a quick bite to eat. I'm always sure of it's quality and aside from its desserts, I love almost everything on the train and the menu.

Just when I thought the only good place for sushi on a train is Japan, Sushi Hotaru popped up. I loved everything that I had there but of course, always remember to choose carefully. True enough, we ordered from the menu and with everything plate at $3 for 2 pieces of sushi, M and I shared every plate. We ended up with 10 pieces of sushi each, easy!

The best thing is the soft shell crab hand roll. If you can afford to have only 1 thing on the entire menu, please make sure to get this one. You won't be disappointed.



What we also ordered - seared scallops, seared salmon, lobster and crab sushi. I liked the spicy seared salmon the most.



Sushi Hotaru Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments