What Have I Done: 2014

Last year was a big year for me. I'm not sure if anything else will be able to top it but then we'll never know :) 2014 had been really about my extremely supportive family and my close circle of friends here. There were moments when I thought I couldn't pull through - but miraculously I did - with them by my side, cheering for me.

Here's the list of things that I've done, tried doing and learned in 2014:

1. I enrolled in self-defense classes - with the hope that I don't ever have to use it
2. Work-wise, I got a certification on a methodology that I enjoyed implementing the most. I quit my old firm and joined a new one - learned a lot of challenging tasks and an exciting new program
3. Increased my veggie intake - found out that I have fructose mal-absorption so cut down on fruits as well
4. Started making my own almond milk and I love it in my coffee now! Why won't Melbourne get into the almond latte craze???
5. I'm into the Japanese anime fever - I love watching cyberpunk series - Psycho-Pass is my favorite!
6. The pilates continues and I'm now doing it at home too - 3x a week by myself and 2x with an instructor
7. I had KFC after 2 years. Believe me, it's not worth it.
8. Facebook stayed deactivated - NEVER MISSED IT!
9. I really have a thing for cinnamon and pumpkin spice. I put it in everything that I bake!
10. I'm officially an Aussie! Oi, oi oi!!
11. For my birthday, I volunteered to help out at one my of former colleagues' charity foundation
12. Had a lot of family time this year - mostly video chatting on the weekends - plus family coming over visit
13. Being brave - is easier said than done

Comments