My Sunday Best: Oven Roasted Tomatoes with Basil and Buffalo Mozzarella + Muffins!

This is my light and simple dinner for Sunday night but don't be deceived. It is very tasty. I love oven roasted tomatoes. I cook them almost every single time I got tomatoes delivered from my vegetable box from Organic Angels. I let them ripen on the countertop for a few days first. The process is very easy - cut the tomatoes in half, sprinkle some salt and pepper then some balsamic vinegar. Roast in the oven at 160C for 30 mins to an hour.

For these, I added some julienned basil leaves and torn some buffalo mozzarella on top and baked it for 10 minutes more. This is really magic. Something beautiful happens when you roast - well - almost anything really. While I was slicing the fresh buffalo moz

zarella that I got from La Latteria, I couldn't help but keep on eating them just as they are. I just love fresh mozzarella!


Oh and btw, I also made these babies from Joy the Baker - Brown Butter Blueberry Muffins. Always a winner!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday! Hope you're geared up for another full on week!

Comments