Take Me to Work: Tomato, Bocconcini, Coriander and Artichoke Salad

As mentioned in my previous post, I'm on my way to losing a few pounds. My goal is to lose 10 pounds so I decided to go on a veggie diet for 6 days a week. Easier said than done!

I tend to make 2-3 dishes during the weekend then eat them for my meals for the whole week. For last week, I made 3 dishes - a slow roasted tomato couscous salad, a roasted carrot and zucchini with pasta and a broad bean, asparagus and mushroom casserole (of some sort).





Today, I made this very simple tomato salad with all the things that I like - tomatoes, bocconcini, coriander and artichokes. The dressing is very simple too - zest of 1 lemon, juice of 1/2 lemon, garlic infused olive oil + some regular olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper. That's all. It proved to be very filling yet light on my dear tummy.

Comments