ZUMBARONS!!! @ Zumo Patiserie, QVB, Sydney CBD

This is very special so I decided to do a post exclusively on this - Zumbarons! :)


Let's get straight to it, shall we?

First off, the consistency of the top of all the macarons were the same. None of them were too crunchy or too soft. The chewiness side was just right but I found the filling too thick at times. I liked the toasted marshmallow the best, followed by the caramel popcorn. To be honest, La Belle Miette is still the winner for me, my cousins thought so too. But I will definitely give them points on the creativeness of the flavour. I have to visit the store here in Melbourne soon!

From left to right - Passionfruit and Honey, Grape Hubba Bubba, Caramel Popcorn,
Blueberry, Francesco, Toasted Marshmallow
 Zumbo Patiserie on Urbanspoon

Comments