Weekday Brunch @ Auction Rooms, Errol St, North Melbourne

Let's talk about brunch. I believe that this is one of the most influential meals that I've learned to have when I came here to Australia. The brunch culture here is very vibrant and ever evolving. It is almost never boring and to be honest, I've never had the same brunch meal twice in any cafe or restaurant.

Auction Rooms is the charming brunch places to go to. It is spacious and it has this industrial, factory type feel to it yet unimposing. As for the food, it was quite eclectic but it does the job. Coffee for me was just ok, though.

I had the board with some interesting things on it - jamon serrano, smoked salmon, pickled veggies and a soft boiled egg. It was a light brunch and easy on the tummy.

 Auction Rooms on Urbanspoon

Comments