Decent Brunch @ Palate, World Square, Sydney


Yes! I went to Sydney the past weekend. I used to think Sydney was just so-so. Oh! How wrong I was. After a few days with my cousins here, I almost fell in love with the place. I had to admit that it occurred to me a couple of times to move here and look for a job. Sorry, Melbourne! But I'm still here so don't fret!

Anyway, we stayed at the Pensione Hotel on George Street, in the heart of Chinatown. We were very close to Hyde Park, Chinatown and Darling Harbour. We had a very busy weekend, walking and ferrying around Sydney and there was still so much to see.

Palate on UrbanspoonOn our first day, we checked in and went out for brunch. The hotel was also close to World Square and we chose this place for brunch. Btw, I went to Kingswood for coffee every morning after we arrived. It was comparable to Melbourne's, thank goodness! Otherwise, it would have been Starbucks for me.


 



French Toast with bananas, maple syrup and bacon
(On the right) Toasted muesli with yogurt with berry compote
BRAT - Bacon Rocket Avo and Tomato





Comments