The Breakfast Warrior: Teresa Cutter's Ricotta Pancakes with Bacon and Maple Syrup


What a great breakfast! I made the mix without the ricotta and placed it in the fridge over night. The next morning, I mixed in the ricotta. Lo and behold! Really light and satisfying ricotta pancakes.

I was a bit skeptical at first because the batter looked...weird. It was too thick and almost too clumpy to cook. Also, one of the steps said that it's 2 tablespoons per person. I went "WHAT?! Really??" And Teresa was right. One heaping tablespoon of the batter, when spread out on the pan really makes one pancake. I ended up with more than 8 smallish pancakes. I had 3 with 2 yummy pieces of bacon grilled in the oven. Then came the maple syrup. It was the perfect breakfast.

I didn't change a single thing from Teresa's version. No need to reinvent the wheel. Here's the link to the recipe.




Comments