Pistachio and Orange Truffle @ Citizen Cacao

I got this today from The Common Good store again. I had no intention of blogging tonight but OMG...this piece of heaven cannot be not shared and talked about. If you're crazy about chocolate, this is for you. I'm a fan of dark chocolate - the darker the better. I really like it on the bitter side than sweet. And this pistachio and candied orange lovely is just the thing. I wished that I got more...

Let me tell you why it's good - aside from the fact that it's raw and vegan, it is packed with rich, intense chocolate-y goodness. This does not taste like one of those chocolate bars that you get from the store that tasted like cardboard or grainy. It is smooth and luscious. It is real chocolate. The pistachio and candied orange crunch had the right balance and sweet and bitter.

Comments