Not Your Average Pub Food @ Mrs Parma's, Little Bourke Street, Melbourne CBD

This is a late post but it's still worth posting from previous night out with my cousin and his wife.

I know Melbourne pubs everywhere are loaded with chicken parmas but I've never had nice parma before until this. The chicken was sliced thinly and you won't realize that you're full until the very last bite. We had the Bruschetta Eggplant parma ($20) which I really enjoyed, a Prosciutto Veal parma ($27) and the classic Fish and Chips ($25). We had so much chips and salad that night that we were just stuffed.

Mrs Parma's on Urbanspoon
The fish and chips were decent but I think Hunky Dory's were better.

I actually didn't realize until now that we didn't try the chicken version. I guess we just have to go back again and try it.


Comments