The Taco Truck and Another Favorite - BEIGNETS!!

Behold, the humble Taco Truck, in a junkyard looking place (ok, they did clean it up recently!). I love this place. A friend and I almost always come here every Friday (provided that the truck is there, of course). The best is their lamb taco. Mmm....I'm gonna miss this place when we move to Abbotsford :(










Taco Truck on Urbanspoon

So another favorite is Pei Modern. From last year again, apologies for the delayed post. Both dishes here are not served in their current menu anymore but worth mentioning. I had sweetbread that day for my starters (I know, I know...I don't eat like this everyday!)

My main is a John Dory dish with a clear dashi based broth with mushrooms that are in season. The broth was very light. If you're crazy, crazy hungry, this dish is not for you.


Beignet.Is.The.Bomb! Especially, if it's flavoured with strawberries and cream.



Pei Modern on Urbanspoon

Comments