What Have I Done: 2013

Here's the list of things that I've done, tried doing and learned in 2013:

1. I tried salsa dancing - realized that I didn't like it but I enjoyed watching people sway their hips and "feel" sexy
2. I learned French - an elementary class - not very good but I think I got the nasal sound right
3. Switched to organic produce - not the easiest thing to do but Organic Angels made it happen
4. Finally understood what "Whole Foods" means - through Sandra Dubs
5. I watched the worst movie of my life....and I paid for the ticket! - Voyage of the Rock Aliens
6. Consciously decided to exercise - took up pilates classes towards the end of the year. Wasn't an easy start but I stuck to it. I'm now doing classes twice a week.
7. Traveled to 4 (or 5 - if you include transit) countries in a span of 3 weeks
8. Deactivated Facebook to get rid of my addiction ... then got addicted to Instagram...
9. Decided that my favorite Ben&Jerry's flavour is Triple Caramel Chunk
10. You don't need the whole world to love you...just the few will do

Comments