Another Slow Cooked Salmon + Cold Soba Noodles with Broccoli

Slow cooking salmon in the oven is not an unknown method. I think this is the best way of cooking it. It assures that the salmon is cooked perfectly and is oh so tender inside. I sprinkled some dried herbs, smoked paprika, salt and pepper and drizzled some olive oil on top - just the way I like it. It's odd, I know but we have our own special tastes.

The weekend has been slow in general too. But I like the way it is - taking my time with things around the apartment.


So today, with some leftover salmon, I made a tahini-soy dressing with steamed broccoli and cold soba noodles. It took me a while to get things in order - making the sauce, boiling the eggs, steaming the broccoli and cooking the soba noodles. But it all came together in the end.

Ingredients for the Tahini-Soy Dressing
1/3 cup tahini
2 tbsp red miso
2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
4 tbsp soy sauce
1/3 cup warm water

Mix everything together until smooth.



Comments