Brown Rice Salad with Roasted Barley Miso Salmon and Veggies

There's plenty of stuff in this salad to make a healthy meal.

I've been attending Sandra Dubs' CAE classes on WholeFood and Nutrition and I'm learning a lot!
With that, I'm always starving after the end of the session because it's past lunchtime after we finish. I know shopping for food while you're hungry is not ideal, but I had to. I'm on a mission to clean up my kitchen cupboard and store up healthy grains so that I can prepare healthier meals.

This is a brown rice salad with organic zucchini and tomatoes, sultanas and pepitas. I added some apple cider vinegar and olive oil as well. On the side, I need some fish with this, so I made roasted salmon with barley miso (mixed with some soy sauce and olive oil too just to loosen it up). In the end, it tasted great!

Healthy eating need not be boring.


Comments