This Morning: Green Scrambled Eggs and Smoked Salmon

I dreamed of making this breakfast last night and thought that it would come out great...and it did!

I'm currently addicted to this parsley and hazelnut pesto from Kemi's Raw Kitchen. I still have a jar left in the fridge. I don't want to see it go to waste but feel that I'm not doing it justice if I just eat it with pasta.

So here we go. I probably had green scrambled eggs a few times but I didn't like the taste. The pesto used was too strong and sharp. Maybe that's how it is supposed to be. Now, it's my turn to make it special - cooking green scrambled eggs MY WAY.

In the scrambled eggs - 2 eggs, 1 tablespoon of pesto, grated parmesan. Cooked in butter and some olive oil. Served with organic salad and Harris Smoked Salmon...a great way to start the day!


Comments