Slow Cooking: Braised Beef Ribs with Parsley and Hazelnut Pesto Pasta

I love slow cooking on the weekends. I always like the idea that something is cooking in the oven, turning into a yummy tummy warming dish.

This is my first time I slow cooked beef ribs and this won't be the last. I used the same recipe as the beef stew that I make, except this time, I used fresh tomatoes and it made all the difference. Also, another secret ingredient - soy sauce. Yes.

The parsley and hazelnut pesto recipe is a credit to Kemi from her website, Kemi's Raw Kitchen. I didn't put the lemon zest.

This is a great autumn/winter dish. Will make again.


Comments

The warmth of the beef and the freshness of the pesto must be so lovely with pasta. Yum!
Hi there! Thanks for your comment. Just this morning I'm thinking of turning this into a lasagna filling :)