Chocolate Hot Pots

A Nigella Lawson Recipe. I woke up to a sunny morning. You don't often get that feeling of how much you want to go out and catch some sunshine. As the day drew on and I started feeling sluggish, I knew that I need a chocolate fix - and fast.

I remember this Nigella Lawson recipe of Chocolate Hot Pots that she made quickly and simply from your everyday ingredients. I love this recipe. Except that instead of diving it into 4 ramekins, I used only 1! I think it will be a nice keeper, so those days when I know I'll be in desperate need of a pick-me-up.

Ingredients:

Melt 125g of good quality baking chocolate and 125g of butter. Let it cool a litte and add 2 eggs, 3/4 cup sugar and 3 tablespoons plain all purpose flour. Preheat oven to 200C and make for 20mins. Eat while hot or let it cool a little to get that gooey center.


Comments