Honest Brat @ Grace Cafe, Rose Street

Grace Café just opened a few weeks back and is slowly gaining popularity in this side of town. Fitzroy is known for it's quirky fashion and trendy cafés and clearly, Grace Café wants a slice of that pie. Walking in, I can still smell the fresh paint even though the café is laden with furniture that looks run-down. It's all about green and brown here - it reminded me of our old apartment back in Manila but with the smell of new paint.

Service here is ultra-friendly. Coffee is decent. Food is not crazy on the portion but just right. I had the "Brat" - must be their version of a BLT - bacon, rocket, avocado, tomatoes, mayo, chilli jam.

 


























I fell in love with this place on a quiet weekday morning. It's definitely not busy. It felt as if I have the whole place to myself, with some occasional people who drop in to get their coffee or some sweet pastry for take-away. Apart from that, it feels like home to me.

Comments

Unknown said…
like the spoon~~~ so vintage ^^