Something Unexpected @ Q11, South Melbourne


PG and I are always around the South Melbourne area and this time, we tried Q11. There are also heaps of new places to try just next to the South Melbourne Market but this one is just a true gem. Frequent visitors of the market will definitely know of this place.



Coffee-wise, it's an ok for me. I think St Ali still wins and Freestyle is definitely my next favorite place for good coffee. But food-wise, it's an entire different discussion altogether.



I had the beef hash that morning and it was divine. The sun was just bright that morning for brunch and it was the perfect opportunity to sit outside and enjoy the rays. The menu at Q11 is well-thought out and the combinations worked very well. I just loved how the poached egg on top looked on the plate, almost bursting, waiting to be eaten. The size of the serving was just right for me, not too huge but I was satisfied. Will definitely be back to try the other good things there.

Comments