The Better Dessert @ Ludlow Formation, Southbank

The Ludlow Formation might be the next hottest bar along Southbank. PG and I were there for a somewhat early lunch. This is going to be a short post until the next time I went there, which will be soon.

The atmosphere was spot on and I love the food. PG had some tapas: Chicken meatballs and Bacon and Cheese Croquettes which was on the specials board. I had the Grilled Salmon Fillet with Potato and Marinated Zucchini which I adored. It was just right and not too much and not too expensive.

What I actually wanted to highlighted was the Flourless Chocolate Cake with Raspberry Whip. Please, all chocolate lovers or chocolate truffle lovers, try this. You'll be in for a treat. You'll be served an elegantly plated, subtley flavored dark chocolate truffle with a whipped chocolate mousse inside. It was art on a plate. Kudos to the pastry chef! Will be back for more!


BTW, it's Smoke and Mirrors Season everyone! :) Enjoy!

Comments