SAZL Scenes: Oriental Lilies

After a week of work, I left early one Friday and went to Bountiful Garden, the flower shop next door. I always have this crazy idea of taking off one day to Paris and working for a florist. The Bountiful Garden is just idyllic and almost dramatic. I just want to stay there forever. Apart from the atmosphere, this is the first time I'm getting my weekly flowers from there and I'm glad I did. The pink Oriental lilies are just lovely to look at, not to mention that they smell so good. I actually wasn't aware of their scent until one day, I opened the door to my apartment and this sweet swiff of fresh lovely scent reached me. I'll always remember that moment when I realized that the scent came from the lilies and how relaxed I felt after a long day's work.

Comments