SAZL Scenes: Pink Rose and String of Pearls

Just hanging around tonight, feasting on a blueberry danish I bought from Dench Bakers yesterday morning. I just love their Olive and Rosemary bread toasted up. For me, that's a meal in itself.

Today has been laid back. PG and I went to brunch/lunch at Tom Phat and it quickly became our favorite place to eat. Pork Belly with Red Curry reminds me of how my Uncle W would cook his fried pork belly. The skin was not crispy at all but flavorsome and chewy, it stuck to my tooth. Yum! If only it's closer to my place. I'm looking forward to try their Roti Martabak and Twice Cooked Duck with Chilli-Caramel sauce among others. After walking around Sydney Road, we went back to the city and figured that we're both craving for macarons at the Tea Room, which we just had yesterday. I had two for take-away: Ginger and Green Tea Lime Vodka.

After a short trip to DFO, we called it a day. Out of boredom, I took pictures of a string of pearls a bought some time back. I'll never leave home without this string of pearls. Strangely, I feel naked without them. Seems like my outfit is not as complete. Paired with a pink rose, I think they look romantic and feminine. Sigh...a few hours left before it's Monday again, back to work...

Comments