I WANT CHOCOLATE @ Ganache, Toorak Rd

I haven't been blogging lately. It's not because that I've not been eating well. I think I've been eating too well in fact, that I forgot to bring my trusty camera (or leave it at home on purpose). I realized as I eat through Melbourne, there are some secrets you wouldn't want to share...all because it's just toooo devilishly good. Like Ganache.

I stumbled upon Ganache on one of my first days in Melbourne. I remembered it was a cold night and we were walking along Toorak Rd, taking the tram back to the city. We walked by Ganache and I begged my companions to come in with me. That, my friends, was my first dark chocolate covered orangette. I daresay that I was in heaven...gone to dark chocolate orangette heaven. From that day on, I never stopped thinking about it.
The next time I was back was with PG and DG, both, fortunately for me, chocolate lovers. I remembered so many afternoons when we would stop by Max Brenner or to that Belgian place at the Royal Arcade just for hot chocolate. But, nothing beats the hot chocolate at Ganache. Needless to say, we got addicted and would make up every possible excuse just to go.

Just this weekend, my sister and I went to Ganache. I've been raving this place to her for days when she first arrived and finally we got to go. I had the Cinnamon Hot Chocolate which reminded me of Christmas night outs. Sis had the Hazelnut Hot Chocolate, which I know, of course, was decadent and almost sinful.
We also had the Strawberry and Lime Mousse, which was sublime. The tanginess of the lime went well with hot chocolate, which was rich and intense. Aaaahhh....
Have a cup of hot chocolate at Ganache and you'll understand why it's a secret I wouldn't care sharing =)

Comments