Fresh From The Sea @ The Wet Edge, Sheraton Denarau, Fiji

When you're close to the beach, the first thing you would want to eat is seafood. NS and I wanted to try their seafood platter but they were out of stock. Really strange but then again, they have fish fillet and tuna steaks on the menu.

The Wet Edge is close to the ocean and have stunning views of the bay. We chose to just have tap water along with our dinner. I'm just wondering that why they are selling Fijian spring water when they can also serve you water from the tap? Isn't it also Fijian water? Anyway, I had the Tuna Kebab with avocado, tomatoes and fresh salad. Need I say that this is one of the best tasting pieces of tuna that I've had? The huge chunks of tuna are skewered through lemongrass stalks, marinated with light, sweet soy sauce then placed over the barbie. The salad is also a marvel. It wasn't too acidic and also had a sweet, caramelized dressing. Lovely start to a perfect holiday.

Comments