Sunny Brekkie @ Lynch's, Domain Road

I love sunny days. I love breakfasts. I love coffee. Most of all, I love it when I know I have plenty of time to waste. If you're looking for a good place to literally watch time slip away, Lynch's is your best bet. And, oh, did I mention that their quesadilla is delicious?

Good coffee at Lynch's is a given, so I will skip to the ham and cheese quesadilla. Apparently, the quesadilla doesn't only have ham and cheese. It also has tomatoes, pesto and sliced avocadoes. The combination is outstanding and simple. One thing that will be hard to beat though, is the crunchy quesadilla. I thought that the quesadilla will be soft and doughy but I was somewhat shocked when my knife cracked onto it and down to the oozing cheese. The avocado is a welcome addition to the creamy centre and the tomato, fresh. The slices of ham are generous. It's a good start to a sunny day.

Comments