SAZL Scenes: Chapel Street, Prahran

I love Chapel Street. I still can't decide which one I like best, whether it's Brunswick or Chapel, but either way, I somehow wished I lived along Chapel Street. It's lovely especially on a sunny day, when there's the full sun shining down and the weather's warm enough to let you do anything. I'm excited and can't wait for summer to arrive at the city. My goal today is to buy wine at The Botanical and olive oil at Oliveria, two of my favorite shops around that area (and The Essential Ingredient, of course).

There are a few things that strike my fancy as I walked along. And I know that whenever I look at these pictures, they will always remind me of a perfect day in Melbourne.

one of the shops that sells flowers, fruits, veggies and dried herbs.
hanging from the ceiling are dried mushrooms, chillies, garlic, and lavender.

this is an example of a cute ad from Oriental Tea.


i know this is sort of a bad picture because of the reflections but i love the way Cafe Dior arranged this display of sweets and a gold tea set.

Comments