Loving Cupcakes @ Sugarworks Cake Studio, Port Douglas, Cairnsc

Our 20 minute stop at Port Douglas was just way too short. I could easily count up to 5 spots that I'd like to try but there will only be time for one, and a short one at that. Easy enough, I chose Sugarworks Cake Studio, which from a foodie's point of view, is, if I daresay, a good pick.
The store was actually starting to close for the day, I just have around a couple of minutes to decide what I want and can take-away on the bus. Hot drinks are not allowed, so I went for an Iced Coffee. Ahhh, the iced coffee reminded me of the home-made frappes I used to make for my aunts while they chat away on a warm afternoon. There were a range of cakes and goodies, but I opted for the little sweet chocolate cupcake instead to take-away. I ate it when we got back to the hotel and it was dense but not too sweet with just the right fluff.

More goodies from the shop...

Comments