Chocolate Brioche @ Brioche by Philip, Commercial Road

I'm really sorry that I had to do this. I was eating this piece of delightful bread and thinking on how devilishly good it is when suddenly...WHY AM I NOT BLOGGING THIS?
Pastry, bread and chocolate lovers alike, you must go to Brioche by Philip and experience their Chocolate Brioche. NOW.
I apologize for the, uhm, almost disappeared image of the brioche. I have to literally stop myself and take some photos first because the next time I'm having this, I'm NOT stopping anymore.
The description I've read is that it's a brioche generously studded with Belgian chocolate chips. Chocolate. Tick. Belgian Chocolate. Tick. Generous. Tick. Just from the outside, you can see that golden brioche "studded" with chocolate chips. And when you eat it, the melted chocolate chips almost oozed out from the bun. The inside is this soft pillowy sensation, followed by bittersweet chocolate goodness. Honestly, I really don't get the brioche-feel but what the heck. It's a damn good pastry.

Comments