Morning Desserts @ Dolcetti, Victoria Street

I'm not feeling well. I think I'm down with the Dolcetti fever. It's the tart's fault, I swear! I think I haven't blogged a place twice before, especially not consecutively. I was craving for another dose of their dark chocolate tart but ended up not having any. They are not on sale today and a lovely milk chocolate tart with caramel and toasted almonds took its place. Among the loot is a tangelo teacake and pistachio sour cherry biscuit.

Pistachio and Sour Cherry Biscuit was chewy and satisfying, with a very dense texture. It's made with ground pistachios with a slight hint of lemon in the mix for that fresh taste. Just have one of these along with your favorite cup of tea or coffee.

Tangelo Teacake. I haven't really tried this one before but I saw one of the bakers soaking it in the citrus juice and it smelled fantastic. I just have to take one home and try it out.


Milk Chocolate Tart with Caramel and Toasted Almonds. Need I say more? =)


Comments