Good Scrambles @ Cafe Sienna, Chapel Street

Whenever I go to Chapel Street, I always pass by Cafe Sienna. I was just an onlooker, wondering what people are ordering for breakfast while peering onto the morning papers and enjoying their cup of coffee. My wondering/wandering ends here.


My first impression of Cafe Sienna is cozy. There were heaters installed on most of the corners to fight out the chilly morning air. The tables and chairs are paired by their light wooden color, giving you the feeling that you're on a sea of tables and chairs, with the occasional people seated of course.



Soy flat white, please. I like the cute, bold red cups. It's very childish in a way and also very retro-diner style.



Anyway, I'm just gonna talk about the wonderful Scrambled Sienna. Very simple but these are the hands-on best egg scrambles I've had. It was mainly creamy, saucy scrambled eggs with bits and pieces of capsicum, bacon, chives and tasty cheese. You get a taste of everything in one bite, which is excellent so you can feel the salty bacon, crunchy chives and capsicum, then the oozing, stringy tasty cheese. I can have this every morning for breakfast!




Comments