Surprise, Surprise

Thanks to my lovely Aunt CA! :) I've received another box of goodies from her and I jumped into it right away. There was ground coffee, chocolate, biscuits and fruit chips. I can't wait to eat them all.

After having chicken burgers with home-made chunky tomato sauce tonight, a small package from her box caught my eye. It's Q.bel. The package read All Natural Q.bel Crunchy Crispy Wafer Rolls in Dark Chocolate. It must have been the bright colored package, since I caught myself staring at the package while I'm having my dinner.

Ok. After some washing up, comes dessert. The package contained two wafer rolls with dark chocolate coating, seated on a round bottomed container.

The rolls are glossy and looks rich. One of the rolls broke in half, so after taking a few shots, I bit into it. Wow. OMG and I said it out loud. The wafer is thick, crunchy and yes, crispy. Inside the roll was thick hardened dark chocolate that melts in your mouth when it hits your tongue. Mmm...Before finishing the entire roll, I jumped up and made myself a cup of rooibos tea, from Aunt CA's previous box of goodies. What's left to do is sit back, relax and let the night linger away with Q.bel.

Comments