David Jones' Food Hall @ Bourke Street

David Jones' Food Hall is definitely one of the better places that I want to be in. Imagine almost the good food stuff in one place, serving pizzas, sandwiches, baguettes, fresh produce, pastries, desserts, pies...I think I can go on and on. For today, I resorted to try their fresh cookies and shepherd's pie.

I took some lovely pictures of the cookies from the foil to what's inside. I took the sampler pack that holds 11 cookies. I can't remember all of them but as far as all of them goes, their textures are all the same just the flavorings were somehow different. The most interesting one, though is the anzac and wattleseed cookie. I haven't had one of these before and I think this will make a good gift. The taste was pretty much like a fruit cake without the dried fruits and brandy. The best one of the lot is the chocolate chip. Simple, crunchy and packed with chocolate goodness.

More nice pictures...






Comments