Healthy Eats From Coles

Eating healthy is always my top priority if I'm not out indulging. I try my best to get enough vegetables and fruits but, of course, sometimes fail. After getting my ticket from the train station, I passed by Coles, my grocery of choice (because it's the nearest to my apartment) and scowered for some things healthy. I just after to remember to eat them.


Boost Wildberry Skinny Juice made with apples, oranges, blueberries and bananas. It said with a boost of green tea, so I'm seriously wondering how these will taste like. I always loved the Boost juice shops eversince I came here. I always order their mango or berry blends. Soooo good. Hope this one doesn't disappoint.

Soy Life Yoghurt Vanilla Creme Flavor. I'm always a fan of fat free yoghurt but I'm lactose intolerant and hate it whenI had a tub of yoghurt before going to work. Imagine what that does. I really can't imagine having soy in yoghurt so this one is worth a try.

Kellogg's K-Time Twists Strawberry and Blueberry Flavor. Just tried these now and they're quite good but just too sweet for me. I guess one flavor on just inside one of the twists should be enough for me.

Value Pack Banana Chips. Well, I'm not exactly sure if this is healthy but I just grabbed a pack of these because the bananas came from the Philippines which means, they're the sweeter types. I hope that they will sell the thinner banana chips. Mmm...nostalgia...

Comments